- a11Ministerial Transition Material
- aa1Access to Information and Privacy
- aa2Proactive Disclosure
- Fairness Monitoring Reports
- Summary of briefing note titles addressed to the President and the Minister
- Organizational code
- Directive on Ethical Behaviour
- Standard for Ethical Behaviour in Procurement – Contracts and Contracting
- Standard for Ethical Behaviour in Workplace Solicitations, the Acceptance of Gifts, Hospitality, and/or Other Benefits, and Large Scale Industry Events and Conferences
Ministerial Transition Material
This transition material was prepared for the Minister of Public Services and Procurement.
Access to Information and Privacy
The Access to Information Act is one way by which Canadian citizens, people who live in Canada, and corporations present in Canada can access federal government records that are not of a personal nature.
The Privacy Act is one way by which Canadian citizens or other people present in Canada can access federal government records that contain their personal information.
- For more information, see aa3Access to Information and Privacy
- Summaries of Completed Access to Information Requests
The Government of Canada is working hard to enhance the role of Parliament and the proactive disclosure of information so that Canadians are better able to hold Parliament, their government and public sector officials to account.
To this end, the government announced the mandatory publication on departmental websites of travel and hospitality expenses for selected government officials; contracts entered into by the Government of Canada for amounts over $10,000 (with only limited exceptions such as national security); the reclassification of positions; and, grants and contributions awards over $25,000. Departments must also make available all reports for audits and evaluations that they perform.
- For more information, see aa4Proactive Disclosure
Fairness Monitoring Reports
- Competitive Acquisition Process Strategic Advisory Services – Sourcing and Benchmarking – January, 2014
Summary of briefing note titles addressed to the President and the Minister
- Date modified: